News and Updates
- May 30, 2023: We are pleased to announce that during the conference best poster and best young oral presentation awards will be assigned
- May 30, 2023: Conference program updated
- Mar 23, 2023: A number of partner hotels can be found at the Partner hotels page.
- Feb 17, 2023: We are pleased to announce that a conference virtual special issue will be published in Chemometrics and Intelligent Laboratory Systems (Further info here)
Dear Colleagues, dear Friends
We are pleased to announce that the 11th Colloquium Chemiometricum Mediterraneum (CCM XI 2023) will take place in Padova (Italy) from 27 till 30 June 2023.
In 1986, during an international conference, several French, Spanish and Italian chemometricians, each one speaking his own language, gathered and were able to share their own experiences on this topic. These facts were the seeds of the Colloquium Chemiometricum Mediterraneum. The official languages of the conference are neo latin languages and English.
These Conferences have had a continuity over the years, starting in Barcelona (Spain, 1987), and following in San Miniato (Italy, 1991), Bastia (France, 1994), Burgos (Spain, 1998), Ustica (Italy, 2003), Saint Maximin La Sainte-Baume (France, 2007), Granada (Spain, 2010), Bevagna (Italy, 2013), Arles (France, 2017), Menorca (Spain, 2019).
The Colloquium aims to:
- have a scientific forum where French, Spanish, Portuguese and Italian speakers working in Chemometrics can express themselves in their spoken languages
- discuss special aspects of problems requiring Chemometrics
- present new developments and advances in Chemometrics
- prepare international collaborations and projects
- study strategies and programs for teaching Chemometrics and to encourage the exchange of students and young researchers
The conference brings an outstanding and unique opportunity for exchanging knowledge on leading edge developments. The 11th Colloquium Chemiometricum Mediterraneum welcomes all contributions on classical tools and new tools in Chemometrics. A non-limitative list of topics includes:
- Pattern Recognition and Calibration
- Experimental Design (DOE) and System Optimization
- Qualimetrics and Chemical Metrology
- Image Analysis and hyperspectral imaging
- Process Analytical Technology (PAT)
- Multiway and Multiset analysis
- Teaching Chemometrics
- Recent Chemometrics developments
- Applications of Chemometrics in different domains: Cultural heritage, Environment, Food control, Omics sciences, Pharmaceuticals...